Saturday Deals: BCBG, Nicole Miller Jewerly, M by Marc Bouwer and more!
It’s Saturday, the weekend is finally here and I’m looking around at some good deals. Here’s what has turned up on my radar that you might want to check out:
- HauteLook is having a Saturday blowout sale with savings up to 75% off on BCBG. There are gowns, cocktail dresses and some great tops. Click here to join if you are not already a member (sponsored link). When you’re there, check out the Romeo and Juliet couture items. There is some very cute stuff on the online racks.
- Gilt Groupe is featuring Nicole Miller jewelry on sale today. There are some amazing pieces in the sale. Click here to join if you are not already a member (sponsored link). Look for her serpentine bracelets, collar necklaces and plenty of collar necklaces for less. Also, check her JC Penney collection for clearance items. There are some good deals there.
- RueLaLa has an interesting boutique of all Black and White colored shoes, tops and jackets. There are some cool tops by Catherine Malandrino, a blazer from Valentino and Vera Wang pants. Prices are not bargain basement, but they are cheaper than retail. Click here to join if you are not already a member (sponsored link).
- Loehmann’s has new designer items in the store. Look for new spring trends and more designer shoes on sale.
- Kohl’s has Power Hours and Early Bird savings this weekend. Shop special hours online and in-store to save. There are discounts on Lauren Conrad, Simply Vera, Dana Buchman, and ELLE. Also, look for big savings on spring handbags.
- QVC: Several designers have sales and clearance items at this mega shopping channel. I’ve been looking at the M by Marc Bouwer collection, Lily and Van, plus Chloe Dao of Project Runway fame.
Enjoy! If you’re out shopping today, let me know what you discover.