Neiman Marcus Last Call: Fashion Forward Fall Trends
|Pictured: The joys of Neiman Marcus Last Call (photos: M. Hall)|
Last week I took a tour of the Neiman Marcus Last Call in Orange County at the Outlets at Orange. This was a tough fashion tour of duty, but someone clearly had to do it 🙂 Why not me? I was amazed at the stock of fashion items and the array of designers they had. All my favorites were in the store and on sale including: Rebecca Taylor, Milly, Robbi & Nikki, Vivenne Tam even Armani and Givenchy. It’s truly a savings Mecca. One thing that I saw on my tour was a nice selection of current fall trends, alongside the discounted merchandise. Here’s a few of the trends I spotted in the store:
1) Oxblood, it’s the new deeper shade of red. Last Call had a great assortment of dresses and peplum tops in the hot new variation on burgandy.
2) Gray is the new black, lots of great sweater dresses and pearly gray tops
3) The lace trend, paneled tops & dresses
4) Cozy Chic, via knits or a wrap
5) Fabulous Faux Fur on knits, leather and jackets.
6) Deep blue hues for jewelry, handbags or toppers
7) Military Jackets and equestrian themed pants
8) Lots of Leather from jackets to pants
9) Statement necklaces
10) Colored pants in patterns and textured prints
Sound interesting? You can’t go wrong with great designers at great prices.