Labor Day Sales Round-up: Fashion and Back to School Deals
Looking to get some great deals on items for back to school, furniture or home? Then you’ll want to check out the upcoming Labor Day sales. Labor Day is Monday, Sept 5, 2022 in the US. You should expect markdowns between 30% to 40% at a Labor Day sale, and if prices aren’t in that range, then you should wait to buy. As fears of a recession increase, the sales for retailers are going to be even more regular than they have been. The big holiday retail season is about to commence. As we move towards Black Friday, you can expect more and more sales. So shop wisely. We’re looking at retailers social media posts and Facebook pages to get a head start on the deals. Here’s what’s on our 2022 Labor Day Sale pick list so far. We’ll keep updating this list as we find the deals, so bookmark this list and check back often. Note this post contains affiliate links, and I make a small percentage on the sales posted here.
• Amazon. Our spies tell us Amazon is going to offer a new selection of limited-time sales and deals in pre-Labor day and on Labor Day. That means to get the deals, you have to keep regularly checking their website. For kids heading to college, Amazon is also offering a special “Off to College” section with deals on dorm room decorating.electronics and school essentials.
• JCPenney. JCP is discounting clothing, furniture and home decor. In other words, deep discounts throughout the store. Love for Levis 511 jeans at the low price of $39.99. On Labor Day weekend, shoppers can take 20% off with their JCPenney Credit Card or 15% off with any other form of payment.
• Kohl’s: $5.00 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent through Sept. 7. Plus, there’s a three day sale on small appliances, 40-50% off dinnerware, 40-60% off bath towels and rugs, 20-40% off furniture.
• Macy’s: The department store is having a Labor Day furniture and mattress sale. If there’s furniture or a mattress you know you want, you can reserve your purchases now before the sale begins either online or via Macy’s sales associate. Macy’s is promising these will be the lowest prices of the season. Look for special savings on outdoor and patio furniture before it gets cold.
• Neiman Marcus: Savings up to 65% off during sale.
• Nordstrom. The summer clearance is on at Nordstrom until Sept 12. Save up to 60% on fashion, beauty, shoes, handbags and more! If you missed the Anniversary Sale this is your chance to get deals at Nordstrom. Nordstrom is offering contactless curbside pickup and free shipping to make shopping attractive during the pandemic.
• Nordstrom Rack; Clear the Racks sale is on offering savings of up to 75% off top designers, home, shoes, handbags and beauty.
Banana Republic: Up to 70% existing sale items in-store and online.
BCBG Generation : 40% off site wide.
bebe : Additional 50% off already reduced prices – select sale styles until 9.14.
Dermstore: Save 20% of beauty products. Use code LaborDay to save. Stock up items like Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream With Sunscreen, Dermalogica, Kerstin Florian, Elemis and Skinceuticals.
Kate Spade, 25% off all sale items.
LOFT, 30% off Fall arrivals
Madewell, 30% off fall essentials
Dr. Scholl’s: 50% off select sandals through Sept. 7.
Saks Fifth Avenue: The Summer Sunset sale is on offering up to 80% off top designers.
Saks Off Fifth: Take an EXTRA 20% OFF* already-reduced prices. Up to 80% off designer fashions.
Topshop/ ASOS: 25% off select lines to celebrate Labor day. Look for 25 % off some of Fall’s hottest trends when you use code: FALLFRESH at checkout. This is a great deal, because the code can be used multiple times per customer up to a maximum pre-discount spend of $789.55 per order. Simply enter code FALLFRESH at checkout to receive discount. This offer ends 3 am EDT on September 7, 2022. Here’s the fine print on this deal, the code can’t be used with other promo codes or on gift vouchers, delivery charges, Premier Delivery or ASOS Marketplace. Country exclusions apply. Selected marked products excluded from promo.