Shopping Finds: The 2019 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book
Neiman Marcus has unveiled the 93rd edition of their unique Christmas Book. Even if you can’t afford many of the Fantasy Gift items, and I know I can’t, it’s fun to browse this gorgeous book. Many shoppers don’t realize that the Christmas Book offers both expenive, aspirational items and surprisingly well priced-quality items including gifts under $50.00 US!
This year’s guide features amazing “Fantasy Gift” suggestions like:
- Limited-edition 007 Aston Martin (driven by James Bond, designed by Daniel Craig)
- Michelin-starred Taste of Italy
- New York Fashion Week Experience
- Boucheron experience, enjoy exclusive access to the house’s workshops and design studio, and a 2 night stay.
- Christian Louboutin experience, jet to Paris and design a special pair of Louboutins and select five pairs from the latest collection.
- The opportunity to star in a “Makeup by Mario” Instagram video.
- Neiman Marcus-edition Moët & Chandon Vending Machine ($35,000, page 29) (Dear Santa, please deliver this to The Recessionista HQ. The staff needs this to keep their holiday spirits high)
- Versace Boxing Gloves & Punching Bag ($1,550, page 184)
- Bey Berk Cigar Humidor ($165, page 205)
- Funboy Holiday Inflatable Snowmobile ($99, page 227)
Look for all of the the Neiman Marcus 2019 Fantasy Gifts to be revealed in a digital campaign brought to life by award-winning actress Rachel Brosnahan, filmed in Neiman Marcus at Hudson Yards on the Neiman Marcus website, advertisements and in social media posts.
Below are a few of our curated favorites from The Christmas Book. Our picks include items under $100.00 as well as more expensive ones. Many shoppers don’t realize that The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book offers expensive as inexpensive gifts.
Since 1926, the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book has been delivering rewards and customer service to the store’s best customers. You can browse the 2019 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book on their website to see all the unique items.