Shopping tips for Victoria Beckham for Target–Go Early!
The Victoria Beckham for Target collection arrives at Target stores and the US tomorrow. Most Target stores will open at 8 am or 7 am (check your local store hours) to sell the collection. In my experience shoppers will line up as early as 5:30 am to 6 :00 am (if they are interested) in some locations the lines will form even earlie. Online, I expect the collection to go on sale between 4 am and 5 am EST or in the early morning hours. I also expect Target.com to buckle under the weigh of shoppers excited by media hype. When you go to the store, do try to ignore the hype and focus on if VB x Target is the right style and fit for you. Remember, this might be lower priced Victoria Beckham, but it’s still Target, it ain’t Chanel. These are not investment pieces, so shop wisely. This is still your hard-earned money darlings!
Following are a few more tips for shopping:
- U.S. shoppers can get the collection at all Target stores and on Target.com April 9 – April 30, or while supplies last.
- The selection and number of items will vary per store. All stores will be open at their regular time–typically 7 am or 8 am, check Target.com or details.
- Availability outside the US: For international customers, select pieces will be available for international shipping via VictoriaBeckham.com .
- Limits on Quantities: Our spies tell us there will be NO purchase limits in Target stores. That means you’ll have to battle with the eBay and other online (Poshmark ) resellers for your picks. Online, there is a limit of 5 items per transaction on Target.com. So you can try to get back in to shop the website and place another order on Target.com, but good look with that–the site is probably going to be hobbling along.
- Returns: Items must be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date to receive a refund or exchange. This is to prohibit returns from eBayers and to make people return items before the consumer frenzy cools. When Target used to allow 9
- Longer returns for Redcard holders: Items purchased with a Target RedCard must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date for a refund or exchange.
Good luck shoppers! I will post a review tomorrow to help you shop as soon as I am able until then, you can read impressions of the clothes from the launch party in Los Angeles for Victoria Beckham for Target last week.