Top Beauty Brands Donating Profits for Breast Cancer Awareness
This October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. To support Breast Cancer Research, several top beauty brands are contributing a portion of their profits to eradicating Breast Cancer. I want to highlight some of the products that are part of the effort to raise funds for this important cause. Some of you may already know these products and some of you maybe looking for a good lipstick, skincare product or other beauty product. If you are looking for quality beauty products, you may wish to buy beauty products that contribute to a worthy cause.
These quality beauty brands are donating to Breast Cancer Research this month:
- Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzing Powder Gift Set for $55. $11.00 of every sale goes to the Breast Cancer Research Awareness Foundation until the end of March.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, for $39. Clinique will donate $10 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for each bottle sold of its limited-edition Great Skin, Great Cause Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. The bottle comes a pretty key chain with pink fringe.
- Deborah Lippman SHAPE OF MY HEART healthy blush nail polish (crème) This lux color is perfect for fall. ” A shade close to my heart,” says nail polish Queen Deborah Lippman. “I created it with Shape magazine to help fight breast cancer. It leaves nails with a healthy dose of color.” *10% of proceeds benefits the Hoag Memorial Hospital in Newport Beach, CA.
- Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Knockout Eyes Collection. Estée Lauder will donate 100% of net profits from limited-edition products to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation through June 30. 2018. The product is designed to help raise awareness that early detection saves lives. This would make a great Christmas present, benefiting a great cause. Look for it on sale at EsteeLauder.com.
- Estée Lauder Limited Edition Pink Ribbon Knockout Eyes Collection Advanced Night Repair with Pink Ribbon Keychain Limited Edition Collectible $95.00
- Elemis Breast Cancer Care Awareness Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. I use this cream in the mornings when I wake up to refresh and rejuvenate skin. I love it! During October, Elemis has pledged to donate $30,000 from sales of their Breast Cancer Care Awareness Pro-Collagen Marine Cream limited-edition cream to Breast Cancer Care. The cream is priced at $160.00, pricey, but it works.
- Kiehl’s Kiss for the Cure. Kiehl’s will donate 100% of net profits from its Kiss for the Cure Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo, up to $25,000, to Bright Pink. This lip kit is on sale at Nordstrom for $32.00 during October.
- La Mer Crème de la Mer priced at $85.00 at Neiman Marcus. La Mer will donate $10 from the purchase price of this limited-edition 0.5 oz./ 15 mL Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Cream with a maximum donation of $53,000, to BCRF from 9/1/17 to 12/31/17. BCRF is dedicated to advancing the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer.
- Ralph Lauren Fragrances. All profits from each bottle of Tender Romance, Romance and Midnight Romance sold in October will be donated to Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony Fund.
- Pevonia Botanica RS2 Concentrate (30 ml.) A treatment gel that soothes and repairs skin redness.
- Origins Overnight Face Mask avocado and apricot oil mask and $5 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
See below for more beauty products supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month by giving a portion of their sales to the research to find a cure.
Remember to schedule your mammograms and annual check-ups this month. With early detection, breast cancer can be beaten.