New York Fashion Week
NY Fashion Week: Club Monaco Spring 2017 Runway to Retail
For New York Fashion Week, Club Monaco invited both media and consumers to a fashion presentation showing off their good looking Spring 2017 collection. With a marketing approach similar to competitor Topshop’s runway to retail approach, Club Monaco invited customers to see their men’s and women’s Spring collections at their New York flagship store on 5th Avenue. The collection was inspired by a French documentary Latcho Drom, a film which follows a family of travelers from Romania to India. “Patterns from a Romanian shawl and the documentary sparked the inspiration for the collection,” according to Caroline Belhumer, SVP of Design for Club Monaco.
Pieces from the presentation are now available to shop in every Club Monaco store and online, with select items available for waitlist. The collection is full of vibrant prints, off the shoulder tops, pajama tops with slip pants, ruffles and sleeves with ties. For shoppers like me, who haven’t looked at Club Monaco in a while, this may entice them back to the stores.
If you weren’t in New York last week, you can still see the collection at select Club Monaco stores. The Club Monaco New York Fashion Week Collection is going on the road for customers around the globe.
During the month of February, the Club Monaco will host a series of consumer events throughout the United States, Canada, the UK and Asia to celebrate the collection. Here’s the list of stores and dates, where you can view the Fashion Week presentation.
- North Damen, Chicago (1731 N. Damen Avenue) – February 16, 2017
- SoHo, New York City (536 Broadway) – February 16, 2017
- Columbus Avenue, New York City (211 Columbus Avenue) – February 16, 2017
- Prudential Center, Boston (800 Boylston Street #175) – February 16, 2017
- Collins Avenue, Miami (624 Collins Avenue) – February 16, 2017
- Sloane Square, London (33 Sloane Square) – February 16, 2017
- North Park Center, Dallas (8687 N. Central Expressway, Space R1-1448) – February 16, 2017
- Georgetown, DC (97, 3295 M Street) – February 16, 2017
- Rideau Centre, Ottawa (50 Rideau Street #308) – February 16, 2017
- Robson, Vancouver (1040 Robson Street, #1034) – February 17, 2017
- Lenox Square Atlanta (3393 Peachtree Road) – February 17, 2017
- Beverly Drive, LA (401 N. Beverly Drive) – February 22, 2017
This is great consumer marketing by Club Monaco, taking their New York Fashion Week presentation out to consumers at brick and mortar stores in a variety of locations greatly expands the reach of the show.
Pricing for the Club Monaco Spring collection ranges from $49.50 for earrings to $529.00 US for the patterned Jaelina Coat.