Sephora Spring Beauty Deals: Fragrance & Skincare
The beauty industry has been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. With more women working from home, beauty sales have plummeted. There is not longer the same need to wear make-up, as many of us can hide behind a Zoom profile picture as we work remote. Most of us no longer have the need or occasion to go out for a “night on the town” with glamorous make-up.
As a of lock downs during the pandemic, a study from NPD showed that during 2020 “makeup sales were down (-34%) for the year followed by skincare (-11%) and fragrance (-8%), while hair grew 7%. Shifting consumer priorities toward self-care and little luxuries, and broader lifestyle changes due to the pandemic moved the needle in unprecedented ways. ”
Sephora is trying to lure shoppers back to their beauty products with a spring sale offering deals on products like fragrance, skincare and haircare products. Sephora is also offering a great selection of scented candles to help make your home & home office environment more calming and stress free.
Below are some of my top picks from the current Sephora Sale.
- Receive an April Fragrance sample set with any $35 merchandise purchase. Use code SPRINGSCENTS. Online only, exclusions apply.
- Receive a free sample of Avocado Serum skincare product with a $25 merchandise purchase. Use code AVOSERUM. Online only, exclusions apply.
- Celebrate Earth Day with a free trial size of organic skincare product from KORA organics, Prima or REN Clear Skincare with a $25 merchandise purchase.
- Scent your home with the soothing scent of a VOLUSPA Spiced Goji & Tarocco Orange Mini Glass Jar Candle on sale for $12.00.
- Spa at home with top of the line skincare products from Clinique, Ole Henriksen, Lancer, KORA organics and GlamGlow.